Most classes are conducted in the Union County area, but location varies depending upon number of attendees.
- U.S. Citizen
- at least 21 years of age
- obtain a valid drivers license
- no criminal record
RULES FOR THE RANGE:
- Four cardinal rules of safe gun handling:
- TREAT ALL GUNS AS LOADED – until you have personally inspected the weapon.
- Point the muzzle in a safe direction at all times.
- Keep your finger outside the trigger guard and on the frame until you are ON TARGET and HAVE A LEGAL RIGHT TO FIRE, and ARE GOING TO FIRE.
- Be sure of your target and what’s around and beyond it.
- bring own handgun, at least 50 rounds of ammo, and eye and ear protection
- wear a t-shirt or a high-collared shirt
- always wear eye and ear protection
- HANDGUNS ONLY
WHAT TO EXPECT & WHAT WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED:
NC Concealed Carry course is an eight hour class including time on the range. Individuals will learn the required knowledge of handgun safety, the laws and obligations pertaining to concealed carry, practical skills with handguns, and responsible carry.
What to bring: